"With a unique hourglass shape, the Earthworks Comfort Flat is designed to give you the therapist extremely close access to your clients without sacrificing on table space for them to relax during treatments. Not only does this professional grade table look great in any treatment space, it's high quality materials and craftsmanship also ensure that this table is built to last."
What's Great About This Table:
- Contoured, Hour-Glass Shape - with a tapered waist reaching 26" in width, the Earthworks Comfort Flat grants you much closer access to clients, enhancing the performance of every treatment! Either end of the table reaches out to 30" wide, ensuring your client still has plenty of table space to relax.
Raised End Panels - Complementing this contoured shape is the easy-access end panels, allowing you further access to your clients, making this table perfect for Reiki or Stool Work
- 6.5cm High Density Multi-Layered Foam - Offer your clients the best in support and comfort with a firmer foam layer coupled with a softer memory foam on top - your clients will notice the difference in relaxation!
- Strong & Soft PU Leather Upholstery - The durable PU Upholstery is waterproof, wipe-able and resistant to stains caused by oil, wax, make-up, grease and dirt. It's also skin soft and comfortable to touch!
- Fully Adjustable Head Rest Cradle - The ergonomic head cradle is easily adjustable in angle, giving you closer access to the cranial region and allowing your client choose their own desired positioning for maximum comfort
Ergonomic Face Rest Cushion - The contoured shape of the high quality face rest cushion alleviates pressure points on the cheeks and forehead, ensuring total relaxation even during longer treatments
Padded Hanging Arm Shelf - Gives your clients the option of resting their arms below during prone position for further comfort and improving body alignment at the same time
- Dual Height Adjustment Nozzles - Offering you even more table security, the two height adjustment nozzles allow you to change your tables height in seconds
German Beechwood Frame & Secure Tenor Cable System - The sturdy beechwood legs and frame are further secured by a robust under table cable system, ensuring total table stability even during rigorous treatments
Table Specifications At A Glance:
Length: 185cm (Without Head Cradle) - 217cm (With Head Cradle)
Width: 30”/76cm wide at top & end of table tapered to 26"/66cm in the middle
Height: 59cm - 86cm
Foam: 6.5cm High Density Multi-Layer Foam
Covering: PU Leather Upholstery
Working Weight Capacity: 500lbs/267kg/35 stone
Folded Table Size: 92cm x 76cm x 23cm
What's Inside The Box:
My new Earthworks massage table Is well made, comfortable and strong, but I keep catching myself of the little feet the table rests on when it’s folded and put on its side, and I have multiple small bruises! This wasn’t a problem with my previous table which was narrower, but wasn’t wide enough for some clients. Swings and roundabouts!
The quality of this massage table is exceptional; the feel of the material is utterly amazing - it feels like soft Italian leather! It really is a shame to cover it up, however to keep this table in good condition I would highly recommend purchasing the disinfectant cover as you would not want to damage the material. The contours of the table are subtle enough not to effect the client but are enough to enable a short therapist, like me, ease use. I am 5'2" and this table fits me perfectly.
I am still training, so have not yet used this for a client, but personally I couldn't be happier with it.
I would highly recommend Massage Warehouse for their exceptional advice.
I ordered the Earthworks couch from massage warehouse, and iam so pleased ,the delivery was very quick than I expected, also the couch very comfortable and good quality...
definitely I recommend it to everyone..
when my clients comfortable and happy iam happy.
thanks to all the team at massage warehouse.
Absolutely love my new couch. More than I expected. My research paid off. Looks great, feels great and made with quality.
I have recently upgraded to an earth works comfort flat. I had a great deal of information and support to make the right choice whilst staying within my budget. I bought my first table in April last year when I bought an entry level table having just qualified as a massage therapist. I had the opportunity to ask for as much information as I needed every step of the way. I can’t fault the customer service team. They are all super helpful and constructing and extremely polite: thank you