- Contoured, Hour-Glass Shape - with a tapered waist reaching 26" in width, the Earthworks Comfort Liftback grants you much closer access to clients, enhancing the performance of every treatment! Either end of the table reaches out to 30" wide, ensuring your client still has plenty of table space to relax.
- Lifting Back Rest Feature - allowing you to practice far more therapies, the backrest has 11 different height settings, making it ideal for reflexology, pregnancy massage, beauty therapies and cranial work.
- 6.5cm High Density Multi-Layered Foam - Offer your clients the best in support and comfort with a firmer foam layer coupled with a softer memory foam on top - your clients will notice the difference in relaxation!
- Fully Adjustable Head Rest Cradle - The ergonomic head cradle is easily adjustable in angle, giving you closer access to the cranial region and allowing your client choose their own desired positioning for maximum comfort
- Ergonomic Face Rest Cushion - The contoured shape of the high quality face rest cushion alleviates pressure points on the cheeks and forehead, ensuring total relaxation even during longer treatments
Raised End Panels - Complementing this contoured shape is the easy-access end panels, allowing you further access to your clients, making this table perfect for Reiki or Stool Work
- Dual Height Adjustment Nozzles - Offering you even more table security, the two height adjustment nozzles allow you to change your tables height in seconds
- German Beechwood Frame & Secure Tenor Cable System - The sturdy beechwood legs and frame are further secured by a robust under table cable system, ensuring total table stability even during rigorous treatments
- Strong & Soft PU Leather Upholstery - The durable PU Upholstery is waterproof, wipe-able and resistant to stains caused by oil, wax, make-up, grease and dirt. It's also skin soft and comfortable to touch!
Padded Hanging Arm Shelf - Gives your clients the option of resting their arms below during prone position for further comfort and improving body alignment at the same time
Table Specifications At A Glance:
Length: 185cm (Without Head Cradle) - 217cm (With Head Cradle)
Width: 30”/76cm wide at top & end of table tapered to 26"/66cm in the middle
Height: 59cm - 86cm
Foam: 6.5cm High Density Multi-Layer Foam
Covering: PU Leather Upholstery
Working Weight Capacity: 500lbs/267kg/35 stone
Folded Table Size: 92cm x 76cm x 23cm
What's Inside The Box:
A lot of clients of mine have commented on the comfort and stability of the table. Although, this does come at a cost of the actual weight (kg's) of the table, so if you are able to carry this table without issue I would 100% recommend it.
If you're a therapist with a practice... I would buy it without hesitation.
A very enthusiastic and efficient company to deal with. The phone chat pre order was informative and helpful. Couch is super sturdy. Although it hasn’t been used yet, I’m setting myself up to work from home and eager to try it out. It’s sturdy, well made and clearly influenced by people who know the requirements for treating clients.
I love all the detail of my new table - the comfort of a wide and rounded bed.The materials seem high quality.
It arrived quickly without any issues.
Massage wearhouse are just the best !!!
Fantastic communication and help from Chris and the gang on choosing this beautiful perfect beauty bed I’m an all rounder therapist . I’ve found this excellent for waxing ‘ massage and my main treatment facials as my legs fit comfortably under the table sitting on a beauty stool I also bought the storage hammock for towels ect that’s brilliant also
my clients feed back is this earth works is so comfortable they usually fall right off to sleep so that speaks for it’s self don’t hesitate to order from massage wearhouse
i can’t recommend them or this earth works comfort lift back enough so worth the money for clients comfort and for a working therapist BACK long term it’s worth it’s weight in gold. Mine stays stationary in a treatment room very sturdy not sure if it be abit to heavy to manoeuvre daily as a mobile therapist tbh. But very sturdy and no movement Or noice as the clients get on off bed or whilst massaging
5 starts again and again
Thank you so much massage werehouse you really are the best !!!
Really happy that we invested a little extra to get this table as it's comfortable, sturdy and suitable for all shapes and sizes. I never considered using the arm rest/sling, but since adding it under the face cradle, I've found it is a really good way to access the shoulder area and keep clients comfortable.
It's definitely not a table to carry around (go for a lightweight portable table for that), but I am certain it will serve us well in the treatment room.