"...A solid, sturdy professional grade table with all the built in features you would want for your treatments, the Plinth Pro3 has been a trustworthy choice for therapists for years. The comfortable foam with long lasting PU Upholstery material is of the highest quality, and the simple to operate remote control (or foot pump if choosing the hydraulic option) allows you to change the positioning of the couch in no time. By choosing Plinth, you'll greatly improve the overall quality of your treatments!..."
What's Great About This Couch:
Simple & Quick Table Positioning Adjustment: Offer your clients an array of table positions that will greatly enhance your treatments. Both the lifting back rest as well as the leg section can be adjusted in angle in seconds using the included hand remote (or foot pedal if hydraulic). The backrest reaches a height of 85 degrees vertical, with the leg section lowering 20 degrees
- Thick, Comfortable Foam Cushioning: With an extra plush 7cm multi layered foam, your clients will instantly feel relaxed and comfortable during their treatments.
- Available with Electric or Hydraulic Motor: Choose your preferred way to operate your table for a table that's 100% right for you - either electrical mains powered or by a hydraulic system
- Durable, Comfortable Upholstery: The upholstery is hard wearing yet soft to the touch. It is easily wipeable as well as being waterproof and stain & oil resistant
- High Working Weight Capacity: The Pro3 can comfortably treat clients up to 250kg or 39 stone, giving you peace of mind even when working with larger clients
- Retractable Castor System: The Plinth Pro3 has robust, retractable castor wheels that allows easy mobility of the table but also total stability when the table is in use
- Adjustable Table Feet: Great if your treatment room has uneven flooring, the fully adjustable table feet offer full stability even on a bumpy floor
- Range of Colours Available: With 20 stylish colours to choose from, you can be sure your couch will match and enhance your current treatment space!
- Multiple Accessories to Choose From: Plinth offers a whole array of accessories that can enhance your treatments. Please see below for the full range of accessories available
Table Specifications At A Glance:
Height: 46cm/18” - 95cm/37”
Motor: Electric or Hydraulic
Foam: 7cm High Density Multi Layered Foam
Upholstery: Antimicrobial Vinyl
Working Weight Capacity: 250kg/39 Stone/551 Pounds
There are an array of additional accessories to choose from that will further enhance your treatments with the Plinth Pro3. Please contact us should you wish to include them with your couch and we can provide you with a quote!
Motorised Backrest (Electric Model Only)
Battery Backup (Electric Model Only)
Folding Cot Sides
Paper Roll Holder
Extra Width Upholstery 29"
We purchased the Plinth Pro3 to replace a fold-up table when we took over a multi-disciplinary holistic centre. A number of our practitioners use it and all are very pleased with it. Easy operation and a wide range of height settinga, particularly helpful for anyone with mobility issues. Sturdy and well-cushioned, easy to move when necessary and would recommend adding the couch roll holder. Highly recommend.
I am very happy with my purchase.the couch looks good and is clearly professionaly designed and made. the couch is made custom to order and it shows. Nice!
Wonderful addition to our clinic. THe hydraulic motor is so easy to operate with the remote control accessory. The height adjustment is great for immobile clients. All correspondence were quick and efficient, as was delivery.
We chose the dark mulled wine colour, it stands out very nice in our treatment room. Easy to keep clean too. This is an all-round brilliant couch in terms of it's features and overall aesthetic.
I spent months looking for a new electric treatment bed for my sports clinic. My many questions were catered to by the customer service team at massage warehouse over the phone. The couch is brilliant, gets the job done. All materials are a high grade. Reassuring to have the lifetime guarantee on the frame. Will have this couch for years to come.