Super Lightweight - one of the lightest tables available on the market at just 10.5kg, the Advantage is extremely portable and mobile. You'll notice the difference in weight when traveling between clients!
- 5cm High Density Foam - offer your clients a comfortable and relaxing experience with every treatment.
- Soft & Durable PVC Upholstery - The strong, easy-wipe upholstery is oil and waterproof and can withstand stains against wax, oil, dirt, make-up and sweat, all while remaining soft, breathable and comfortable to touch
- Rounded Corners with Reinforced Stitching - rounded corners allows you greater access to your client during treatments, and the strong stitching ensures greater protection against external bumps and knocks
- Fully Adjustable Head Rest Cradle with Cushion - The strong, reinforced face cradle adjusts to several different angles giving you closer access to the cranial region.
- Rapid Push-Button Height Adjustment System - Using the efficient height adjustment system takes just seconds to change the height of the table, making it ideal for therapists of all heights
- Padded Hanging Arm Shelf - Our arm shelf gives your client the option of resting their arms in front rather than leaving them by their side during treatments, enhancing overall comfort during treatments
- Built In Breathe Hole & Bung Plug - Perfect for smaller treatment spaces or mobile therapists who prefer to travel with minimal accessories, the breathe hole allows your clients a comfortable treatment in correct prone position without the need for the Face Cradle
Quick Look Table Specifications:
- Weight: 10.5kg
- Length: 188cm (without head rest) - 215cm (with head rest)
- Width: 27”/68cm
- Height: 56cm – 77cm
- Foam: 5cm High Density FOam
- Covering: PVC Upholstery
- Working Weight Capacity: 450lbs/205kg/32Stone
- Folded Table Size: 92cm x 68cm x 21cm
What's In The Box?
Bought this as it is light. Received with incomplete parts, 2 legs missing. The price is too high as there’s more cheaper with better quality than this table which cost £165 and wobbly attachable head part..Although it was delivered on time, customer service was easy to reached and ever so apologetic.
Very difficult to collapse table
Excellent couch and the service and support from staff out standing recommended to everyone
We decided to go for this table because my wife was just starting out in the industry and didn't have a clue what was a good or bad table.
Unfortunately the table has proved to be a bit of a nightmare, first the carry handle ripped off along with the arm cradle, both with very poor
The worst part of all was the bed actually collapsed with a patient on it, thankfully she was not hurt, both supporting cables had sheered off
at the same time.
So to sum up it is a very basic table which does not work for a lot of use.
I must say Massage warehouse have been very good with their communication and cannot fault them at all.
The table is good for the price, but the only thing is that it is a little irritating whilst working on a heavier client as the table squeaks when applying pressure during massage strokes.