Ultra Lightweight with Back Rest Feature - Most Lifting Backrests add an extra 3kg of weight to any massage table making them a very heavy feature to have. The Advantage II gives you the best of both worlds, giving you a lifting backrest but also remaining a super lightweight table!
- 6.5cm High Density Foam - offer your clients a comfortable and relaxing experience with every treatment.
- Soft & Durable PVC Upholstery - The strong, easy-wipe upholstery is oil and waterproof and can withstand stains against wax, oil, dirt, make-up and sweat, all while remaining soft, breathable and comfortable to touch
- Rounded Corners with Reinforced Stitching - rounded corners allows you greater access to your client during treatments, and the strong stitching ensures greater protection against external bumps and knocks
- Rapid Push-Button Height Adjustment System - Using the efficient height adjustment system takes just seconds to change the height of the table, making it ideal for therapists of all heights
- Built In Breathe Hole & Bung Plug - Perfect for smaller treatment spaces or mobile therapists who prefer to travel with minimal accessories, the breathe hole allows your clients a comfortable treatment in correct prone position without the need for the Face Cradle
Table Specifications At A Glance:
- Weight: 11.5kg
- Length: 188cm
- Width: 24"/62cm
- Height: 58cm-78cm
- Foam: 6.5cm High Density Multi-Layered Foam
- Covering: PVC Upholstery
- Working Weight Capacity: 450lbs/205kg/32 stone
- Folded Table Size: 92cm x 62cm x 23cm
- 1x Advantage II 11.5kg Portable Massage Table
- 1x Carry Case with Front Pocket & Padded Shoulder Strap
(Please note - The Advantage II Face Upgrade Pack, consisting of an Ergonomic Face Cradle, Contoured Face Cushion & Hanging Padded Arm Shelf is available to purchase separately above)
Super fast delivery service and a fantastic product built very well and to a high standard.Im happy in everyway.I would recommend anyone thinking of buying this product and buying from this company.
Really compact and easy to put up. I haven’t used it for its intended purpose yet but I am sure it will be fab. I’m a mobile technician and it’s light enough for me to load and unload from my car with ease. I’m looking forward to testing it out.
Exactly what I wanted in a massage table. Sturdy and extremely comfortable to lie on, and yet light enough to be portable. Easy to get in touch with customer services if needed so I would definitely recommend this company
Fills all my criteria, light enough, easy set up.
Comfy and head hole on lift section. Reasonable price too!
The table is ideal for intermittent use and easy to fold up and set up.